Mastering Measurements for Dressmaking
Whether you’re just starting your dressmaking journey or have sewn for years, the most valuable skill you can have for making your own perfectly fitted clothes that make you look and feel amazing is mastering measurements!
In this class you will learn my dressmaking measuring secrets including:
- What measurements you actually need
- How to measure yourself accurately
- Where these measurements correspond on sewing patterns
- Simple alterations to get a perfect fit without having to toile
- Time saving and simple techniques that will take your dressmaking to the next level!
- A clear and easy to use mastering measurements guidebook
Come on a sewing adventure with me, Tara Deighton, professional seamstress, teacher & YouTuber with over 40 years’ experience in industry and the classroom! I’m going to share all my tips & tricks with you to help you create beautifully made, well fitted and stylish garments!
10am - 12pm.
To book your place, contact Tara at email@example.com
Payment is via PayPal
Limited to 10 people per class